Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Catchup...

7/13/10:
The hormones are after me! It started yesterday afternoon - frustration, brain fog, fatigue, doubts about my ability to succeed in the goals I set before myself, desire to just QUIT and give up. I prayed through it. My brain really wanted me to compromise and just tell it I would give up so that it would quiet down. But NO. Prayer is awesome. I accepted the peace God sent my way. I'm still a little tired today, but am NOT giving up. Its a bit unusual for me to have mid-cycle symptoms, but every once in a while they head my way.

So yesterday wa Chest/Tri's/Abs, Cardio
DB Flyes 15's x 10 x 3
w/ Tri Exts 15x10x3 ea
w/ abs 10x3

BP 65x10x3
w/ Tri pushdowns 25x10x3
w/ abs 10x3

DBBP, Incline - 20's x 10 x 3
w/ Bench Dips 10x3
w/ abs 10x3

Did 30 min fasted rbike upon waking. Then did about 15 min bellydance drills to wu before wo. Then last night was cardio #2 - run/walk intervals for 30 minutes, then a 30 min walk afterward.



Today was Leg day. I was bad this morning and skipped my AM cardio session. So onto the workout:

wu 10 min rbike

Mini Circuit of the following: All the way through, then repeat 2 more times.
Squats 95x10
KB Swings 25x10
SLDL's on step 102x10
Leg Exts 90x10
Cable Leg Curls 15x10

Set those up in different rooms and then did walking lunges back and forth to equipment.
Walking Lunges 15's x 10 x 12
Abs After Lunges, + after last exercise 10x15
Calves After Abs 15's x 30 x 5, 15's x 20 x 5, 15's x 10 x 5

Tonight is elliptical while watching Jillian. Looks like a good one - where the lady doesn't even want her there and cries about it, and the guy won't finish his lifting sets and Jillian catches the lady smoking. I think she's going to have fun yelling at people tonight LOL.

On the countdown to the beach! Weight didn't drop today but not gonna stress it. It is what it is :) Have a great afternoon. Keep pushing through anything trying to get in your way!

~Darcie
~*~*~*~*~*~
7/15/10
We're halfway through the week! I still have so much to prepare, but I don't want to do any of it LOL. Stuff to pack and sort, etc., and it all seems overwhelming. So I end up sitting here at my computer goofing off instead. Totally having hormone issues this week.

My scale has not been nice to me, so I have decided that I will not grace it with my presence until Saturday morning. It can stay all lonely and we'll see if it has anything nice to say after a 2 day time out. I will just continue to eat good and work hard, and whatever it says on Saturday... well I'll have done my best. And you really just can't do better than that, can ya.

Today was Back/Shoulders/Bi's & Tri's day. I split it up, so I've kinda been working out all day.

6:30AM - fasted cardio 30 min rbike

8-10:30 - crashed on the couch LOL

11:00AM - Back - preexhaust supersets
Bent Over DB Rows 20's x 15, x10, x12
w/ Shrugs 95x10x3

Reverse Flyes 15's x 10 x 3
w/ BOBBR's 45x10x3

Seated Rows 55x10, 45x10x2
w/ Lat Pulls 45x10x3

Super quick workout - only took about 15 minutes but I hit all the big stuff.

Bowling this afternoon - 145, 113, 151. Obnoxious family with NO bowling etiquette next to us. Made me cranky. Rephrase that - increased my natural hormonal attitude today in a downward direction.

5:00PM - Shoulders/Bi's & Tri's -
preexhaust supersets

Lat Raises - 15's x 10 x 3
w/ Mil BB Press 45x10x3

Front Raises 15's x 10, 10's x 10 x 2
w/ DB Shoulder Press 15's x 10 x 3

antagonistic supersets
Tri Kickbacks 15's x 10 x 3
w/ Bi Curls 15's x 10 x 3

Tri Pushdowns 25x10x3
w/ BB Bi Curls 45x10x3

My arms are FRIED! I got this email article from tom venuto yesterday and it was all about supersets and working specifically for hypertrophy. I really loved all of the different types of supersets so I'm going to work those into my workouts quite often. The idea of post-exhaust sets for strength and size - good for boosting.

So all that is left is PM cardio. It just finished raining, so not sure if I'll do any running. Plus I ran Monday and today might be too close together as far as my shins and knees are concerned. I'm thinking of challenging Jake to an hour of Outdoor challenge on the Wii. That is a sweaty workout. Ok, good he just accepted my challenge. 60 min competition it is, 9pm.

Alrighty. I guess that's it for the day. I should be doing something. I'll start with something small. Gonna go get Jake dinner and wash 10 dishes. Then maybe make some jewelry for my sis for her bday this weekend.

Have a super day! Have a better mental day than I'm having LOL.

~Darcie

~*~*~*~*~
7/16/10
Off to the beach. Cya in a week!!

No comments: