Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Friday 7/2:
I am READY to have 2 successful weeks leading up to vacation. Or like my friend Liz says, to be Victorious! I feel very good about the upcoming weeks.

Some ways I have been successful so far:

Yesterday's cals fell right in mid range - 1411. Carbs were a little higher than I had planned out, but still only comprised 20% of my diet so I feel victorious about that.

This morning on the scale - 123.4. I defnitely revved up my metabolism the past 2 weeks.

Got my chest workout in and my intervals this morning. These are my first intervals since before the SX70 ended - its been a while!

My attitude. It might be CD1 today, if not it will be tomorrow for certain, but I am focused on keeping a positive attitude.

No bread, no milk yesterday and none today either. That is big for me :) Will keep that up until vacation.

I have already cleaned the master bath, master bedroom, family room and dining area, plus a couple of loads of laundry - getting things done!

So when I am feeling down or frustrated I will come back to this post and see the success I had and know it is possible and I can keep on going.

Let's see. I do still have to finish up my tri's this evening. I'm really loving splitting the workouts up when I have a day that just doesn't allow it all at once. I do the hard stuff in the AM, the big compound moves and sweaty stuff. Then in the PM the isolation and smaller moves. Like today, chest & intervals in the am, and tri's in the pm.

AM:

10min wu

DB Flyes 15's x 10 x 3

BP 65x10x3

DBBP 20's x 10 x 3

Tri Pushdowns 35x10x2, 25x10

Between sets did abs, calves, lunges.

Intervals - 22 min rbike

PM: will be...

Bench Dips

Tri Kickbacks

And some light shoulder stuff.

Yesterday we had fun at the trampoline place, but Jake ended up feeling really sick. He was jumping without much of a break for about 45 minutes. It was fun to run and jump into the walls and do flips and roundoffs and stuff. I was the only adult in there, besides a few in their late teens (18/19ish maybe). Jake had abandoned me for the dodgeball game and I felt kinda dumb on my own LOL. But I jumped anyway. I don't think we'd go again unless it was someone's party though.
Ok, I'm off to clean house. Have a wonderful afternoon. Plan for success this weekend!

~Darcie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Monday 7/5:
My body is burning through the fat, fast. On Wed after boosting I was 124.2. I ate super clean and strict on Thurs, Fri & Sat and by yesterday (Sunday) I was already down to 121.8. Of course, it was the 4th of July and was my last real cheat day before vacation so I lived it up! But, I'm only 123.0 today which is still 1.2 pounds down from Wednesday despite my cheat day. I fully expect to be 120 by the end of this week. So I know I will reach my beach goal by the 17th. I'm always excited to see how my body reacts to things and this last experiment with lots of food and heavy lifting was NOT a disappointment.


Todays workout was back/shoulders/bi's. I still have a set of hammer curls to finish later, and some running intervals.
BOBBR's - 45x10x3

Cable Rows - 55x10x3

Lat Pulls - 55x10x3

Rev Flyes 15's x 10 x 3

DB Shoulder Press 15's x 10 x 3

Lat Raises 15's x 8 x 3

Front Raises 15's x 8 x 3

Bi Curls 15's x 10 x 3

Hammer Curls 15's x 10 x 3

Running Intervals

Food is on today. 1100-1300 cals, low carb, no dairy or bread-y type stuff. I'm really full though so getting in all 1300 cals is going to be tough today. The rest of the week will look like my previous two weeks as far as the lifting goes, with intervals and ss added in.

Ok, I'm planning for a successful week! I hope you are too :) . And hoping for some NICE weather because we haven't seen the sun in almost a week - rain, rain, rain and clouds.I need a tan!!!

~Darcie

No comments: