Wednesday, June 30, 2010

SNAP!

5/26/10 -
Yeah baby, you know what that sound means? It means I got those board shorts snapped up today!!!! Granted that it pushes all of my fat up over the waistline so I still have work to do since the goal is to get them snapped AND look good in them. But 11 days ago I couldn't get them snapped at all. WHOOT!

Today, however, has not been a 100% day. Close, but not 100%. My workout was not very intense this morning as Jake wanted some help farming a mob on Wizard101. So I did the workout in the den while playing LOL. As far as effort goes it really only gets maybe a 70%.

BOBBR's 45x12x3
DB Shoulder Press 15's x 10 x 3
Single Arm Rows 25x10x3 ea arm
Arnolds 15's x 10 x 3
Bi Curls 15's x 10 x 3
I'm planning some running intervals up to the pool in a bit. I will try to give those 100%, but at 4 in the afternoon in FL that's asking quite a bit LOL.

Eats get a 98% today. I slightly deviated from plan, but just barely so it gets 98% :)
M1 - cinnamon toast, scrambled egg/whites, milk
M2 - turkey, spinach, 1/2 banana
M3 - lettuce mix, chicken, kidney beans, flax seed +added blue cheese dressing that I was going to skip today
M4 - porcupines and ww spaghetti
M5 - prot shake & 1oz homemade granola

Yesterday's leg workout went okay. I had to change things up due to my bruised swollen hand (which by the way is MUCH better today and just feeling slightly bruised), so some things were bodyweight, and most with just the bar. But I gave it a good go and feel good about it.

Okay, toinght I'm trying the VS beach sexy instant tanner - anyone tried that yet? It's always an adventure trying these tanners out LOL.
~!~!~!~!~~!~!~~!~
5/25 Mutant Incredible Hulk Vein
That is what the vein in the back of my hand looked like this afternoon! I was working out in the yard planting a few things when I felt a weird pressure on the back of my hand. I looked down and this one vein was just a huge gorging bizarre swollen thing. I was like "what is going on with my hand?" when I realized there was something poking out of it. A spine from one of the palm fronds had jabbed into it. I yanked it out and the blood just gushed out, it must have been stopping the flow of blood through my vein. Anyway, now it is all swollen and bruised and sore, and I can't really grab or grip. I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to lift tonight. I'm not sure I can hold a weighted bar, although I'm pretty sure I can hold just the oly bar with no plates. But lowering my hand and having the blood flow down aggrivates it too so I'm thinking DB's are out as well. I will give it 100% of what I CAN do, and that's all I can do :)

So yesterday my weight popped up to 125.2 after my yummy high cal day, but I didn't worry because I knew I didn't eat over 5000 calories LOL. Today, dropped four ounces lower than my Sunday weigh in so I'm at 124 and only 1 pound to go from today til Sunday. Sweet!
Yesterdays WO: Chest/Tri's/Abs. I was going to do intervals in the PM but instead Jake & I walked up to the park (2.8miles) and met Ted up there for some basketball. Then we drove home and Ted got his run in on the way home.

Yesterday's Eats:
M1 - kashi, milk
M2 - turkey, spinach, strawberries
M3 - lettuce, steak, kidney beans, apple cider vinegar, a bit of homemade granola treat
M4 - tuna w/some mayo, sweet potato, brussel sprouts
M5 - prot shake, cinnamon toast w/coconut oil (man I was looking forward to that ALL day after baking the bread!!)

Today's Eats:
M1 - Kashi, milk, strawberries
M2 - turkey, spinach, strawberries
M3 - salad w/kidney beans, chicken, blue cheese dressing
M4 - yogurt w/homemade granola
M5 - 1/2 baked potato topped with: chicken, cottage cheese, green peppers, salsa
M6 - prot shake

Tonights WO: Legs/Abs/SS Cardio during biggest loser finale!! Gosh I hope Ashley doesn't win. She is so obnoxious. I hope Koli won the vote to stay on.

Hmmm, I think I'll make some spaghetti & meatballs tomorrow. Oh, maybe porcupines!!! Can you tell I'm hungry? LOL.

Have a great evening. I'm going to practice making a fist and get my hand ready for lifting later.

~Darcie

Sheesh, I had to edit this thing, it was full of typo's today.

No comments: