Thursday, September 3, 2009

8/31 through 9/3

If you haven't seen my garden blog for today, well this week has been crazy due to my son being diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes (insulin dependent). So we're all trying to get used to this new routine in our lives. I've kept up with my workouts, so here they are for the week so far.

Monday - Crossfit "Linda" (aka three bars of death), For time.
Sets go 10/9/8/7/6/5/4/3/2/1 - little to no rest between each move.
Deadlifts @ 135#
Bench Press @ 65#
Clean High Pulls @ 40#
Time - 18:33

Tuesday - Crossfit "Kelly", For time .
5 Rounds of:
Run 400m (i was on my elliptical)
30 Box Jumps
30 Wall Ball
Time - 31:55

Wed - Off. Played Wii Outdoor Adventure and did 15 min pilates

Thurs - Crossfit "Murph" For time.
Run 1 Mile (elliptical)
100 pullups (i did supine, knees bent)
200 pushups
300 squats
Run 1 Mile (elliptical again)
Time - 1:04:55.

Tomorrow is supposed to be Fight Gone Bad. I'll have to see how I feel because my shoulder and neck feel funky today. I think it was the pullups. So I may have to do a different workout since FGB includes Mil BB Press and Row which are not going to go well with my problem right now. We'll see!

No comments: