Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Leg Day & Lazy Day

Got most of my leg workout done this morning. Going to finish up tonight with some calves, also a teeny tiny bit of shoulder work, and ss cardio. I also realized today that is has been FOREVER since I did pilates and I miss it. So starting tomorrow I am doing pilates first thing in the morning. It will be a great start to my days.
Today was quad work. PreExhaust supersets.
Leg exts - 65x20x3
w/ Squats - 95x10x3
w/abs after each superset

Leg Exts (toes out) 65x20x3
w/ Squats (feet together) 95x10x3
w/abs after each superset

Walking Lunges - 20's x 10 x 3
w/ KB Swings - 25x10x3
w/abs after each superset

These supersets are really working me hard. Both the pre-exhaust and the post-exhaust.

Jake wanted to be lazy today. That's too many days in a row.  He's really into working in PhotoShop and making avatars and signatures for the Wizard101 Central forums. So he's been totally focused on that for days. I've at least challenged him to some Wii competition this afternoon :)

Tomorrow we're going grape picking! That is going to be so much fun. I've gone orange, grapefruit, blackberry, blueberry, and strawberry picking, but this will be a first time for grapes. They have 40 different varieties!! Can't wait to taste test :)  Then some swimming probably after since it will be hot. And later in the week some bowling, to the movies, and maybe to the park.

I made my bracelet for the competition. I'm still undecided how I want to go with the earring design. Here's a pic of my bracelet, and my itty bitty suit. :) You don't realize how tiny they are until you put one on and you're hanging out all over the place hahaha.  Pic doesn't show how sparkly the bracelet really is though.




No comments: